Tennis Product Affiliate Marketing and How to Create Passive Income

tennis product affiliate marketing

With any business, it takes effort and skill to implement a program. The same applies to tennis product affiliate marketing. If you are new to affiliate marketing, grab a cup of coffee and read this blog post.  What is affiliate marketing?  Affiliate marketing is a type of performance-based marketing where a business will reward their affiliates for each customer they bring from their marketing efforts. In other words, you earn a commission by recommending products…

Read More

16 Marketing Tips to Gain New Tennis Club Members

how to get more tennis club members, increase membership

As we already discussed in our last blog post, marketing to potential new tennis club members should be different from marketing to existing members.  The following suggestions will help you put together a membership marketing strategy for your tennis club or tennis organization and give you some tips on how to make it more successful.   Figure out this before you launch any membership marketing campaign Know your audience! Your audience is your target marketing persona…

Read More

What Does the 80/20 Rule Mean for Your Tennis Business Marketing

80/20 rule

In content marketing or social media marketing, we often hear about the 80/20 rule (not to be confused with Pareto’s Principle rule of customer relationship management). The logic behind this 80/20 content rule says that only 20% of your content should be promotional and talk directly about your tennis business products and services. The other 80% should be non-promotional content that is relevant to your product and services, the type that your audience will enjoy. …

Read More

Who Should be The Person in Charge for Your Social Media

social media marketing tennis clubs

Hiring new or dedicating an existing employee to manage your social media was almost unheard of a decade ago. In the present day, however, businesses spend many hours per day on social media management and have dedicated budget for it. This is in order to ensure they send a clear and consistent message about their own brand to the existing and potential customers who visit their social media pages. Does social media REALLY deserve to have…

Read More

How to Turn Twitter Into a New Tennis Club Asset

twitter 2048133 640

Celebrities, businesses, tennis professionals, and tennis fans are all active on Twitter these days. Many of them check their Twitter account first thing in the morning to get the latest news and updates. It is the one social media platform that allows you to receive up-to-date information from around the world instantly. So how do you turn twitter into a tennis club asset? Of course, anyone can tweet, but it takes skill and practice to…

Read More

How to Choose the Right Social Media Channel for Your Tennis Club

social media for tennis clubs

So far we have talked about the importance of social media marketing for your tennis club and some common mistakes businesses make. Now we are going to discuss how to choose where to focus your time and effort as part of your tennis marketing strategy. Social media can be thought as a supplement to your website: It helps you drive traffic (more visits) to your site, and provides an outlet to promote your products, services,…

Read More

How to Optimize Your Facebook Business Page

facebook social media

Social media should be part of any business’ marketing plan. Social media allows you to build a good follower base, respond to customer inquiries, and share information about your brand with your audience. With over 1.7 billion users, Facebook Business Page is a great place to find new leads that could turn into customers and build lasting relationships with them. Creating a profile only takes few minutes. Below are few simple instructions on how to get started and optimize your…

Read More

Grow Your Tennis Facility With Social Media

shoes 614176  340

Are you currently using Facebook, Twitter, You Tube, Instagram, or LinkedIn for your tennis club? If you are not, you you are missing a great opportunity to create a lasting impression on your customers, drive more traffic to your website and grow your business. If we take a look at the ATP’s Facebook fan page, for example, we’ll notice that it has over 3 million fans! It is pretty clear why: tennis fans are passionate…

Read More

10 Common Social Media Marketing Mistakes to Avoid

twitter 292988 640 small

Social media marketing can be a great way to promote your business. However, it could be a difficult one to adopt, do correctly and maintain. If your posting is targeted and timed well, it can bring many visitors to your website and allow you to build a solid followers list. However, one very poor social media post could instantly damage your company’s reputation and cause you to lose followers. Before things go wrong, let’s first…

Read More